See inside the modified Boeing 737 US Navy patrol plane the government just ordered $1.5 billion more of. Take a look at the P-8 Poseidon

Business Insider – The 737 is Boeing’s best-selling narrow-body aircraft, and the P-8 Poseidon is 60% similar to it. The other 40% can drop torpedoes.

(Thanks to Alain)